A lot of men suffer erectile dysfunction and most of these issues could easily be solved. Here are a few culprits you can look into to figure out what is causing you to have problems getting your penis to launch.
1. Lack of Vitamin D: A study has shown that men with severe erectile dysfunction had lower Vitamin D. Get outside and enjoy some sunshine, feast on vitamin D-fortified series, juices, breads and eggs.
2. Diabetes: Erectile dysfunction could be caused by un-diagnosed or diagnosed diabetes. If your ED is sudden, consider getting screened and if you know you already have diabetes, expect this to be a risk factor.
3. Your drinking: Alcohol has a numbing effect on your mind and body, including your penis. If you have issues getting it up and you have also started increasing the amount of drinks you have, including the frequency, then consider cutting back. Heavy drinking increases your risk of ED.
4. Stress: If you are stressed at work, home or in your relationship, it will affect your sex life. You need to be a relaxed to get in the mood for sex. This problem can also be a catch-22, because if you cannot get it up, you start to stress about that too, making it even more unlikely you will have an erection. So, basically, just relax.
5. No coffee: Studied have found that 42 percent of men who drink between two to three cups of coffee a day are less likely to have erectile dysfunction. Caffeine helps relax the arteries and the smooth muscle within the penis which, in turn, helps increase blood flow.
6. Not enough s e x: The more s ex you have, the less likely you are to suffer from ED. What is considered regular? Experts say you can shoot for three s ex sessions weekly.
7. Smoking: The more you smoke, the more you risk your penis abilities. 23 percent of erectile dysfunction occur among men who smoked.
8. Lack of exercise: Exercises, especially weight resistance ones, do a lot to increase a man’s testosterone which helps reduce the likely of ED. Your levels or testosterone drop as you age, exercise will ward off a drastic drop.
9. Cycling: Are you an avid cycler? Studies have shown that the longer you ride your bicycle, the higher your chance of developing ED. You do not have to stop riding though, just make some modifications. You can ride shorter distances, give yourself a rest, find comfortable seat and get a bike that is sized appropriately.
10. Your medications: Some medications like anti-hypertensives and antidepressants can cause erectile dysfunction. Talk to your doctor about other options.