“PROBLEM WITH DATING SYSTEM” –
For the past 5 years, I have been talking on the “dangers in dating” – It hasn’t always been the most popular doctrine, but it has been received with some interesting reactions. In my opinion based upon experience and observation, our system of dating today is poisonous.
1. It promotes the isolation from others.
2. It promotes increased sexual desire
3. It causes jealousy
4. It often results in shallow relationship-it often skip the friendship development and heads immediately to the physical aspect
5. Dating often stuns the spiritual, mental and emotional growth
6. It often result in unnecessary hurt and disappointment.
7. Dating actually creates an artificial environment that makes it impossible for evaluating a person’s character-anyone can look good for a night or two when putting their best foot forward
8. Dating often promotes unhealthy patters for marriage-“rarely does it promotes marriage”, but often established patters that easily lead to divorce.
9. Our dating system often distorts the meaning of real love.
10. Dating often distract young people from their primary responsibility of preparing for the future.